Assistant Manager of Operations
A multi-specialty medical center is looking for a bright and very polished superstar to assist our Manager of Operations. This job will entail:
- Management of day-to-day operations of the medical center.
- Oversee, direct, supervise, schedule and coach staff to ensure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction and should be able to maintain and promote a positive and moral work environment throughout office and encourage internal growth.
- Our superhero will guide in problem solving and addressing issues raised by physicians, therapists, employees and patients.
- Maintain regular communication with supervisors of both medical and business office staff.
- Understand, implement, enforce and regularly review with staff established office policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in medical practice / RNs,LPNs,CNAs can apply
- Data Management and Analysis
- Quick Thinking/Rational Decision Making
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively and work well with others
- C-Level Management experience is a plus
You need to have a positive attitude in order to get the job done, as we will encourage you to strive in a competitive environment. We are one family here, and support each other in any and every possible way we can to succeed. A numerous growth opportunities are available for the right fit.
We are in need of superhero, please submit your resume and your superpower (uniqueness) for consideration to email@example.com